Mobile Printing at the Carlsbad City Library
We are in the process of testing Mobile Printing at the Carlsbad City Library.
Print from your device on the Library Guest wireless network using these supported formats:
· Microsoft Word
· Text (CSV, RTF & TXT)
· Microsoft Visio
1) Connect your device to the wireless network Library Guest
2) Navigate to My Print Center by typing https://print into the address bar of your browser
3) Type 14-digit Carlsbad City Library card number into the Enter Library Card Number for Printing field
& tap Log in
4) Tap Upload to add documents from the mobile device to the print queue.
5) Check the box next to an uploaded print job to make changes to it. (Such as changing from Color to Black & White, Double to Single-side, etc.)
6) File formats on a device may not be supported by My Print Center. For examples, email must be converted to PDF or another supported format to print.
7) View print queue and pay for prints at the Print Release Center.