Q. Do you have income tax forms at the library?

I need income tax form to file my taxes. Do you have them available there?



We typically carry some of the more popular forms during tax season, including Federal forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040 EZ with the instruction booklets. We also carry the California forms 540, 540 A, 540 EZ. 

We will also have a book of reproducible forms and you may make copies; however the best place for tax forms is always www.irs.gov.

Thank you,

Reference Librarian


  • Last Updated Jan 05, 2019
  • Views 810
  • Answered By Reference Staff

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 4   1