Q. Can I drop off my ballot or vote at the library for the November 2018 election?
Yes, here is the information about mail-in ballots and election day:
- The Registrar of Voters will have a table set up inside the Cole and Dove Libraries in the main entry areas.
- Mail-in ballots may be dropped off with the Registrar of Voters Tuesday, May 29 - Monday, June 4.
- Mail-in ballots may be dropped off with the Registrar of Voters staff members during the libraries’ regular open hours.
- Mail-in ballots may also be mailed-in via USPS.
Mail-in ballots will also be accepted on Election Day by the poll workers.
- Both Cole and Dove Libraries will serve as polling locations.
- Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Dove Library polls will take place in the Gowland Meeting Room.
- Cole Library polls will take place in the Community Room.
Was this helpful? 0 0